Manuscript Mystery Book World.Most Mysterious Manuscript in the world is very much available by the experts and they get confused to translate the meaning of the books. Secrets of the world that may be contained in it so we want to know. The book manuscript is still under mystery and curiosity invites experts to dismantle it. Some Mystery Book Manuscript world that can be assembled into the article. Hopefully you can further help to solve it.
1. The Codex of Seraphinianus.This book was written from 1976 to 1978 by Luigi Serafini. The book is described as a history book from a parallel world where life has similarities but at the same time make a little confused in its representation foreign to science.
This book has 360 pages and nearly the entire text is written in code and coded. Although the author was still alive until 2009, but he declined to comment whether real or only language writing assembly symbols collected to produce the illusion of meaning. The book is divided into 11 chapters covering and Biology Flora, Fauna, and Animals, Creatures Bipedal, Physics and Chemistry, Engineering, Biology and Sexuality, History and Religion, Language, Social Practice, entertainment and the last is Architecture.
Most likely no doubt that the book is a work of imagination that challenge perceptions and instincts of human nature. Images contained in the book is full of vibrant colors which is clearly considered to be impossible in many cases are believed to be weird.
Writing style western style with words organized from left to right with a clear symbol repetition and grammar that is consistent with the written language.
Although the writing on the Codex has been no break the code, but there are claims of a Bulgarian linguist, Ivan Derzhanski which has cracked the code of the Codex. This codex is very rare and if you managed to find a genuine possibility that you have to buy about 500 dollars. Whatever the purpose of writing this book either as a strange experiment in art or composition of complex code that one day might be solved still have to wait until it happens.
2. Book of Nostradamus Predictions.Better known as The Prophecy of Nostradamus on the book by Michael de Nostradame M (Nostrodamus) has been printed repeatedly over the centuries which was first published in 1555 AD In short it is a collection of strange verses called quatrains (quatrain) which apparently referred to as the prediction of the future (the start date in 1556). Nostradamus claimed never to have inspiration from personal experience or vision "prophetic" and publicly disclose how it works based on the work of others earlier sources. Ancient wisdom is more revered than modern invention which is the same thing as today, 500 years later.
The last edition of his works published in 1568 that consists of 942 quatrains, which was divided in the 10th century. In the last century, consists of 42 verses which indicated that they would increase the likelihood of Nostradamus his predictions on the part, in addition to only one quatrain that does not rhyme, and some scientists believe that this is the key that had been left by Nostradamus to be able to solve his predictions. However, many also believe it is the last part of the prophecy he forecast the last battle between good and evil. It has been more than thousands of people and hundreds of thousands of words have been attempted to explain and interpret the writings of Nostradamus mysteries, in fact progress made at this time to translate not more advanced than what people try to translate in the year 1500s.
3. Egyptian Book of the Dead.Although the book is now regarded as part of a strange ancient history, the Book of the dead Egypt (Egyptian book of the dead) was once considered as a book collection of spells and powerful psychic powers ever known in human history.
The actual name for a collection of writings and this mantra is "The Spells Going Forth by Day" at the core of the book is just a collection of songs, spells and guides are placed with the dead to help them through the valley of death to the place of eternity. The most famous of these is the burial scroll Papyrus of Ani, a document prepared during the 19th dynasty of ancient Egypt during the period 1240 SM.Scroll new dynasty is said to be a special way to accurately describe the strong magical picture and the picture drawn in quality which is quite high, but unfortunately the writing is often less than perfect, it is not surprising because most Egyptians who are at even higher grade can not read but appreciate the importance of illustration.
Basically this scroll can be regarded as a handbook for the dead to survive in the afterlife and is not a magical object or religius.Diharapkan the deceased person can use it not only for the benefit of its spirit alone. The most important image that should take part is known as the "weight of the soul". The dead soul will be weighed by Anubis, and if the weight was lighter than a feather then they will be allowed to continue the existence of the place they want to achieve (Immortality). In general, there are four main variations of this scroll, and this is a short variation of a concept book elaborate Egyptian death. Why this strange book is because this book was made not read by the people who live, but to be read as a guide to those who have died, that's why this book is included with the corpse in a coffin.
4. Ac Prodigorium Ostentorum.Greco Roman culture (500 BC-400 AD) have long known that beyond the boundaries of their empire are vast lands inhabited by a variety of strange creatures and mysterious and strange people. Leopards, cheetahs and other animals even brought back to Rome and shown to make people spellbound.
1000 years passed before Konrad Lykosthenes make Prodigorium AC Ostentorium Chronicon and published in Basel in 1557 that describes the various types of creatures and wild animals which quoted from the reports of travelers to distant lands. One thing that becomes real mystery is not strange and mythical creatures pictures, but the accuracy of the description and drawings of the types of animals that are known to manifest. Described on page 17 Deer Canada, although the famous explorer John Cabot recently re-discovered in 1497 the region. On page 18, to accurately depict rhinoceros and Indian elephant, on page 19, to accurately depict camels and more surprisingly accurately describe Chacma Baboon (Papio Ursinus). On page 24 illustrates a collection of sea monsters and at least 3 of these creatures can be identified as a giant lobster, Narwhale, and oarfish.
On page 27 is a good representation of the crocodile, and page 29 clearly shows pelican bird, but of some other image is a creature that is not known to the world of modern science, some people think this is a fantasy of the tourists, but it was likely they never existed and now extinct. Perhaps the most interesting images of this book is the Mauritian dodo bird picture on page 31 (the now-extinct bird) but the Europeans first trip to Mauritius is recorded in the year 1598 AD, 40 years old
after the book was published Lykosthenes. The book is currently in the St. John's University Library and the University of Cambridge UK.
5. The Ripley Scroll.It is the work of the most important books of Sir George Ripley, an English nobleman who was also influential and well-known and regarded as an English alchemist of the 15th century. Ripley life as mysterious as his legacy in the form of a mystical alchemy writing and illustrations contained therein, but he allegedly studied in Rome and became an agent of the papacy and has links with the Knights of St. John of Jerusalem, better known as the Knights Hospitaller.
Furthermore, Ripley returned to England where he produced most of his work, especially in the field of alchemy. It is interesting to note that in the year 1317 the Pope has made a study and publishing ban alchemy texts and specifically forbids the monks to teach this subject, but 100 years later Ripley is a favorite of Pope Innocent VIII has devoted his life to the pursuit of this science.
Ripley Scroll lot interpreted differently by many people but still a mystery. Most scholars believe that the scrolls contain the "recipe" for eternity. But no one believes that the researchers have missed some important evidence. Mystery of the Ripley Scroll will be discussed further in a separate heading later in this blog. But certainly Ripley alone is more than what we know speculative core of his book.
6. Voynich Manuscript.An ancient manuscript called the Voynich Manuscript is a book that seems written in Alien because until now no one has to make sure the language used so that has baffled scientists and historians for decades. The handwritten book thought to have been written in the early century 15th century and comprising about 240 vellum pages, most with illustrations. The author, script, and language remain unknown, so it is described as "the most mysterious manuscript in the world".
The manuscript itself was written on animal skin so that it can be traced date of manufacture. Based on research by the Carbon-14 dated by a team of scientists from the University of Arizona shows that the book was made between the years 1404 and 1438, older than previously thought. Voynich Manuscript was first discovered by a trader books outside Rome named Wilfrid M. Voynich, in 1912, the ancient book that is now owned by the Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library of Yale University, and has attracted researchers for decades. No one has been able to decipher the language used, although some characters resemble Latin.
The manuscript is named after its discoverer, the American antique dealer and collector, Wilfrid M. Voynich, who discovered it in 1912, amongst a collection of ancient manuscripts kept in villa Mondragone in Frascati, near Rome, which by then had turned into a Jesuit College (closed in 1953). Based on the evidence of the calligraphy, the drawings and the pigments, Wilfrid Voynich estimated that the Manuscript was created in the late 13th century. Seven small script, ten inches long, but pretty thick is 235 pages. It is written in an unknown script no other known examples in the world.
Apparently, the mysterious Voynich manuscript would like to be described and provide a copy of the photos to a number of experts. However, despite the efforts of many well known cryptologists and scholars, ancient book is still readable. There are some claims of decipherment, but to date, no one can support the complete translation. The hope there is a time that can solve these artifacts once the mystery man on earth.
Voynich Manuscript is considered 'The Most Mysterious Manuscript in the World'. For this ancient artifacts since the Middle Ages all translation efforts nothing works. This is one clever ploy that can not be solved.
This ancient artifacts remain a mystery man. This is a script alphabet, which has 19-28 letters, which ensures no relationship whatsoever to the UK or European letter system. The text is clear there is no correction. There is evidence for two different languages are investigated by Currier and D'Imperio and more than one scribe, probably indicating an ambiguous coding scheme.
Thank you for reading this article.
Written and posted by Bambang Sunarno.
Code : 5QD4NVF3YWCZ.